“But you, you’ve always been the rain, the wind, inside my mind. I taste you when I sleep, when I wake, when I breathe.”
Nalini Singh, Archangel’s Kiss (via fables-of-the-reconstruction)
“I want, I want, I want
god I can be so selfish
but all I want is your face
nestled up against my neck
until the sun rises
and your hand in mine
so we never spend
a second apart.
I’m selfish for your love
and I will be
until the day I die
because I want your kisses
to be mine
and no one else’s.
I want your sleepy yawns
and even your shaky
3 am nightmares
because I want to be the one
to make you feel better.
I’m human and I’m selfish
and I’m selfish for you.”
I want you (via lesbian-a-la-mode)
(Source: vaind, via imnotfine-atall)+
“A part of me wants you
in the most innocent way possible:
taking off your shoes in my bedroom,
climbing under the sheets and watching
whatever’s in my Netflix queue,
barely even touching
as we talk about our days until we
fall asleep with our
clothes still on.
But another, hungrier part of me
wants you unbuttoning your shirt
before you’re completely through my door,
falling onto my bed, and
scrambling to make your fingers
unbutton my shirt faster
Your mouth shaking out
my name the entire time.”
Safe To Say A Lot’s Going Through My Head When I Think About You | Lora Mathis (via lora-mathis)
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.”
For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (via bl-ossomed)
(Source: ttwentysix, via brittdances)+